What is a “Golf Course Website Support Plan” and do you Need One?
A reputable business in any industry should stand behind their product and provide a level of ongoing support to their customers. When it comes to technology these days, specifically your Golf Course Website, you need to be confident in knowing your website will be up-to-date and available 24/7/365, because, after all, that’s what all golfers (your primary customers) expect!
The definition of “Support”; bear all or part of the weight of; hold up. Synonyms: hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, brace, shore up and more.
Investing in a sound “Website Support Plan” is a small price to pay to ensure your Golf Course Website stays open and up-to-date all day, every day.
What is included in a “Website Support Plan”?
Typically, tasks that are essential to owning a website and smaller maintenance tasks are what’s included in a Website Support Plan. Golf Professionals, General Managers and Golf Course Owners should be focused on running their business which will make the biggest impact on revenue and not continually spending time learning how to maintain a website, hoping that they’re doing it right and trying to stay up-to-date on industry news and trends
A sound Website Support Plan can include the following;
- Core CMS updates (new WordPress updates for example)
- Theme and plugin updates
- Image and Video optimization
- High performance security monitoring
- Content creation and updates
- Product updates
- Consultation time for marketing
- Analytic reports and analysis (which can provide recommendations for further work)
- Priority support
Your website is the hub of your marketing, and when a website is not kept up-to-date, it can give visitors the wrong first impression. Purchasing a Website Support Plan will make sure this doesn’t happen, and you don’t lose sales.
What are the main benefits to purchasing a “Website Support Plan”?
- Your Golf Course Website is the core of your Tee Time Bookings. When a website is not monitored and kept up-to-date, it can give the wrong first impression to new, potential golfers. A website that is not up and functioning properly 24/7 will also result in a loss of sales.
- Software is vulnerable. No matter what software you’re dealing with, it is vulnerable. This means it takes work to protect it, updates are required, steps need to be taken to keep it from being hacked and monitoring it for any malware. A hacked site means your entire online business can be taken down in an instant which will give a bad impression to new clients and can result in a huge loss of revenue.
- Time commitment. Golf Course Owners / Operators should be focused on running their business which will make the biggest impact on revenue. Otherwise their time is spent learning how to maintain a website, hoping they’re doing it right and trying to stay up-to-date on industry news and trends.
- Website design companies like YasGolf know your website. When we build your Golf Course website, we know it very well which makes it easier and faster to maintain.
YasGolf is pleased to provide different Website Support Plans. Please contact us for a free, no obligation quote for your Golf Course or Golf Industry Website.